Functional Genomics with Dr. Mansoor – Join our Free Webinar
Personalized functional genomics aims to prevent the onset and development of chronic diseases by identifying specific lifestyle recommendations by analyzing an individual’s unique genomic profile. By synchronizing our nutrition, supplementation, exercise, environment we can truly optimize our health based on our own genetic composition, a far more exact science than abiding by statistics from a test group or the general population.
We cannot change our genes – but we can optimize the way our genes are expressed
Join us Thursday November 9, 7 p.m.eastern
an evening with Dr. Mansoor….Genomic testing & lifestyle genomics
Dr. Mansoor is one of a handful of people in the world that can look at the entire human genome and decipher it . Dr. Mansoor went through the entire genome and identified the functional lifestyle pathways set out in our genome that are critical to disease prevention and wellness.
With previous genetic testing, we could determine our susceptibility to disease. Dr. Mansoor with functional genomics allows us to find the pathways that determine our health outcomes by examining the ways our genes are expressed, and how they interact with our lifestyle choices and the environment.
Think of our genomic profile as our operating manual. This operating manual holds the vital inner minutia of how we work, how are we metabolizing our nutrients, our inner pathways….. A users manual made of 23 chapters – our 23 chromosomes. Each of these chapters contain the instructions, genes that dictate the body’s decision processes.
Functional genomics shows us just how directly our nutrition, environmental exposures, lifestyle choices can control how our genes express themselves in our health. We do not change our genes – we can influence how they are expressed. Genomic testing empowers us to make more accurate health decisions, for our own unique genetic composition
- Productivity from our genome
- Obesity ….4 vital pointers in our genome controlling our ability to lose fat
- Adrenalin: A gene deletion slowing our ability to rid adrenalin – its impact on performance, focus, obsessing on negative thoughts, depleting the adrenal glands, fatigue, heart disease, mental health issues…Dr. Mansoor is the only genomicist that has the ability to test for this gene deletion.
- 2 genes that work in tandem that determine how quickly we clear dopamine…..leading to either bingeing or addictive behaviors.
- Snakes in Suits vs. Empathy – the fine line between being a very successful business person and a psychopath……the unmanageable stress and the potential for detrimental outcomes including alcoholism. Why a lack of empathy……(see below)
- Why some people are more predisposed to stress & depression – disregulated serotonin reuptake – why some medications work, and some not at all
- The gene that determines how we respond to insulin increased risk of diabetes and honing treatment
- Numerous genomic indicators of heart disease
- Discovering our hormonal pathways effects on many diseases, including breast cancer and prostate cancer.
- Understand why certain medications (birth control pill) and supplements are detrimental to out hormonal pathways.
- Exercise….How we are exercising – with our very best intentions….are we hurting ourselves? How can we focus our exercise & physical activity on optimizing our genomics.
- Detoxification: Genomic testing identifies potential inability to resist different toxins, and the genomic screening can provide vital clinical insights needed to formulate effective, personalized interventions. Detoxification is a critical innate function, and without it, we are far more susceptible to oxidative stress and disease.
****Harvard Business Review:
Empathy—the ability to read and understand other’s emotions, needs, and thoughts—is one of the core competencies of emotional intelligence and a critical leadership skill. It is what allows us to influence, inspire, and help people achieve their dreams and goals. Empathy enables us to connect with others in a real and meaningful way, which in turn makes us happier—and more effective—at work.
➪➪ Our gift to you: Save 50% on Genomic Testing….Get Your Promo Code during the webinar. If unable to join, let us know on the contact form and we will get you a promo code with instructions
Our Guests for Our Functional Genomics Free Webinar
Dr. Mansoor Mohammed, PH.D
Lifestyle & Personalized Genomics Consultant
BSc. Specialized Honours in Molecular Genetics | University of Guelph | Guelph Doctor of Philosophy with Distinction in Molecular Genetics & Immunology | University of Guelph| Guelph Postdoctoral Clinical Cytogenetics Fellowship | University of California | Los Angeles Postdoctoral Clinical Cytogenetics Fellowship | Baylor College of Medicine | Houston
Bryce Wylde is an Integrative medicine expert, clinician, television host, educator, author, and philanthropist, and host of Wylde On Health. Associate Medical Director at P3Health | CityTv Health Expert | Medical Advisor DrOZ show | Director My Health Report. Bryce makes supplementation a targeted science, searching the world for the cleanest, best sources for ingredients, creating the purest, most effective supplements.
Seating is limited in our functional genomics webinar. “contact Us” scroll down the form – just enter name, email, and enter “functional genomics” – we will send you your webinar registration.
Corporate health programs…what a wonderful way to affordably make the world a happier, healthier place.
Chief Health Enthusiast – Best In Corporate Health
- Shira is regularly consulted by Naturopaths, oncologists, health coaches on cancer exercise and exercise adherence.
- Has assembled over 20 health and fitness professionals with varying specialties to bring to corporate wellness programs
- Platforms include: Speaking, One-one/group health coaching, Retreats, Course development for in house delivery, Metrics to measure success available, Partners always included
- Now offering live interactive webinars, just as if each participant has a personal health coach – making corporate wellness programs affordable to all.
- Shira has been interviewed & published in hundreds of resources over the last 12 years:
Articles featured in: European Registry of Exercise Professionals, The National Post, Investment Executive Magazine, Directory of Greater Toronto, Canadian Leukemia & Lymphoma Association, Prostate Cancer Canada, Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada, Anytime Fitness, Today’s Black Woman, Today’s Seniors, Medical Fitness Network, FORCE (Facing Our Risk of Cancer Empowered), Willow (Breast & Hereditary Cancer Support),Myeloma Canada, Cancer Exercise Training Institute, Urban Poling for Breast Cancer, ROW – Recovery on Water for Breast Cancer, Sirius XM Doctor Radio