Prostate Cancer with Dr. Andrew Siegel
An estimated 164,690 men in the United States will be diagnosed with prostate cancer this year.
About 1 man in 9 will be diagnosed with prostate cancer during his lifetime
About 1 man in 41 will die of prostate cancer
PROSTATE CANCER 20/20: A Practical Guide to Understanding Management Options for Patients and Their Families
Dr. Siegel is board-certified in both urology and female pelvic medicine/reconstructive surgery and serves as Assistant Clinical Professor of Surgery at the Rutgers-New Jersey Medical School. He is a Castle Connolly Top Doctor in the New York Metro area and a New Jersey Top Doctor.
And my #1 reason – for my love of this man….
Dr. Siegel is passionate about wellness advocacy and educating the community about healthy lifestyle and preventive measures.
Listen to Dr. Siegel on his newest book: PROSTATE CANCER 20/20: A Practical Guide to Understanding Management Options for Patients and Their Families
Dr. Siegel’s previous Books:
- THE KEGEL FIX: Recharging Female Pelvic, Sexual, and Urinary Health
- MALE PELVIC FITNESS: Optimizing Sexual and Urinary Health
- PROMISCUOUS EATING: Understanding and Ending Our Self-Destructive Relationship with Food
- FINDING YOUR OWN FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH: The Essential Guide to Maximizing Health, Wellness, Fitness and Longevity
We discuss with Dr. Siegel:
- Function of the prostate gland
- Enlarged prostate ( benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)) is not prostate cancer
- lifestyle for a healthy prostate
- parallels between breast cancer and prostate cancer BRCA gene
- PSA test – Prostate Specific Antigen a MUST , please do not be misguided by your
- digital rectal exam
- The “trifecta” of treatment……
- Dealing with the side effects of prostate cancer treatment, better than ever!
- assessing risk/active treatment
- erectile dysfunction/ejaculation
- penile prostheses ..“Believe it! Like a total knee replacement for disabling arthritis, it converts sexual cripples into sexual confidents
Shira Litwack, Corporate Wellness Specialist, Chronic Care program design, health technologies, population health management on 3 continents.
Contact me: Help control workforce oxidative stress: 7 patents, 24 peer reviewed studies on pubmed, accolades from American Heart Association, Mayo Clinic, National Institute on Aging….Washington State: “may well become the most extraordinary therapeutic and most extraordinary preventative breakthrough in the history of medicine.”
There is an estimated 750 Billion dollars in U.S. health care waste every year. Our many technologies assure you are not contributing to that $750 billion. Health technology serving the continuum from prevention through chronic illness management.
Lifestyle Management Medical Cost Transparency Best Specialists Choosing benefits Chronic Care Management
Let’s talk: calendly.com/Shira-Litwack
Articles featured in: Corporate Wellness Association, European Registry of Exercise Professionals, The National Post, Investment Executive Magazine, Directory of Greater Toronto, Canadian Leukemia & Lymphoma Association, Prostate Cancer Canada, Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada, Anytime Fitness, Today’s Black Woman, Today’s Seniors, Medical Fitness Network, FORCE (Facing Our Risk of Cancer Empowered), Willow (Breast & Hereditary Cancer Support),Myeloma Canada, Cancer Exercise Training Institute, Urban Poling for Breast Cancer, ROW – Recovery on Water for Breast Cancer, Sirius XM Doctor Radio